Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No news is....crap

Alright boys and girls. Sorry I've been silent for the past couple days. I was just so incredibly exhausted for the past couple of days with work and dance and foot issues. So today I should have done plenty when I got home but I gave in to the incredible temptation of eating good food and watching an amazing movie with my sister and hun. My stomach is also having a hissy fit which is making me rather blob-ish. And I know its all excuses but thats the story I've got. So my goal for tomorrow is to get a whole ton of stuff done since I don't have to be anywhere or do anything until about 7:00. So laundry should happen and I am ABSOLUTELY going to hang up the clothes that are piled up and try to clean out the closet room thing so I can actually put stuff away when it's clean. I should also finish the books that I kinda left piled up (which are now spread across the whole floor in thanks to the demon kitty in the house) So I'm setting myself some big ones for tomorrow guys. Anyone still out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment