Sunday, October 3, 2010

I think I've Been Abandoned

So I have the distinct feeling that I have lost my followers. Not that I am doing a very good job of writing every night. But it just seems like when I am here there's no one actually reading, which leads me to the question of why am I writing at all? So the last time we spoke I had set myself some rather hasty goals. I did rather well with them. I hung up all the clothes that were waiting and I even unpacked and put away ALL my shoes! Yay me! I started working on the closet area which always seems to get better before it gets terribly worse. So right now it unfortunately is in the terribly worse stage. Not much else has happened since then. I've had all kinds of things going on and friends in town and so on and so forth. I have been doing rather well at wearing my purdy earrings and making myself feel all girlie like! So not sure how much will happen tomorrow. Got the whole work and dance all day. Talk to you tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment